Detached four bedroom home with a single garage and two additional parking spaces.
This home is the only one of its type at Cross Trees Park! It’s a traditionally-designed property with a well-proportioned open plan kitchen/living area with impressive bi-fold doors to the garden (which is laid to lawn), a separate study/playroom and a handy utility room with external access to the side of the house.
On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms, one single, and a stylish family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from its own en suite shower room and a built-in wardrobe.
There are no hidden extras – all flooring, carpets and lawns are included in the price, as well as the latest technology such as Hive heating controls and fibre optic cabling directly to the home.
To find out more information on Part Exchange download our free brochure here.
Carefully considered contemporary design specification with well-known brands included as standard; the hallmarks of a home at Cross Trees Park.
• Designer kitchen with flush handleless doors in a choice of finishes
• Silestone worktops with matching upstands
• Heat resistant toughened glass splashback
• LED warm white strip lights to rear of wall cabinets
• Bosch integrated single electric oven
• Bosch microwave or combination oven/microwave
• Bosch tempered glass gas hob
• Bosch re-circulating hood
• Bosch built-in fridge freezer
• Bosch fully integrated dishwasher
• Bosch fully integrated washer/dryer
• Stainless steel sink with Hansgrohe mixer tap
• Bosch freestanding washing machine and dryer
BATHROOMS & EN SUITE
• Roca white sanitaryware
• Roca vanity unit
• Roca LED illuminated fitted mirror
• Hansgrohe mixer taps to basin
• Hansgrohe concealed valve for bath filler and shower
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Choice of full-height Minoli wall tiles
• Roca basin with storage
• Satin chrome switchplates and sockets with white inserts to the kitchen
• White switchplates and sockets to the other rooms
• USB ports to selected sockets in the kitchen and master bedroom
• Warm white LED downlight to the kitchen, utility room, WC, bathroom and en suite
• Pendant lights to the entrance hallway, living/kitchen/dining area, study, landing, and bedrooms
• Telephone socket to the living/kitchen/dining area and the master bedroom
• TV/satellite point to the living/kitchen/dining area and the master bedroom
• Gas central heating with Worcester Bosch
• Greenstar wall-mounted boiler Hive Heating to wirelessly control two heating zones and hot water
• Worcester Bosch Greenstar Cylinder with immersion heater
FINISHES & FITTINGS
• All walls are smooth painted with a choice of Dulux Supermatt emulsion
• Solid core internal doors are painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Skirting, architrave and door linings are painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Staircase spindles and newel posts are painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Chrome door furniture
• High thermal performance PVCu double glazed windows with toughened glass where required
• Full-height fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom and bedroom 2
• The kitchen/dining area, entrance hall, utility room and the cloakroom/WC include a choice of Amtico flooring
• The bathroom and the en suite include a choice of Minoli floor tiles
• The living room, study/playroom, bedrooms, and the landing include a choice of carpet
• The garden has wooden closeboard fencing and a laid lawn
• External light to front and rear of property (front is photocell controlled)
• External tap
• Waterproof switched socket
SAFETY & SECURITY
• All ground floor doors and windows PAS 24 security certified
• Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up
• Mains operated carbon monoxide detectors with battery back-up
Want to find out more about this property?