Detached four-bedroom home with a garage and three additional parking spaces.
This contemporary and spacious detached home set over three floors and 1,645 sqft. On the ground floor is a beautifully designed kitchen with Silestone worktops, a large dining area with a separate utility room and a study/playroom. There’s also a generously sized living area, well-lit by roof lights and large bi-fold doors that open out to the garden.
On the first floor is a double bedroom with an en suite and a built-in wardrobe, two further bedrooms, and a shared family bathroom.
The second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom, which includes a built-in wardrobe, an en suite and French doors that lead out onto a luxurious private terrace area, perfect for summer evenings.
There are no hidden extras. All flooring, carpets and lawns are included in this house, as well as the latest technology such as Hive heating controls and fibre optic cabling directly to the home.
To find out more information on Part Exchange download our free brochure here.
Carefully considered contemporary design specification with well-known brands included as standard; the hallmarks of a home at Buckler’s Park.
• Designer kitchen with flush handleless doors in a choice of finishes
• Silestone worktops with matching upstands
• Heat resistant toughened glass splashback
• LED warm white strip lights to rear of wall cabinets
• Bosch integrated single electric oven
• Bosch combination oven/microwave
• Bosch tempered glass gas hob
• Bosch re-circulating hood extractor
• Bosch built-in fridge freezer
• Bosch fully integrated dishwasher
• Bosch free standing washer and dryer
• Stainless steel sink with Hansgrohe mixer tap
• Bosch freestanding washing machine and dryer
BATHROOMS & EN SUITES
• Roca white sanitaryware
• Roca vanity unit
• Roca LED illuminated fitted mirror
• Hansgrohe mixer taps to basin
• Hansgrohe concealed valve for bath filler and shower
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Choice of full-height Minoli wall tiles
• Roca bowl basin with storage
• Satin chrome switchplates and sockets with white inserts to kitchen
• White switchplates and sockets to other rooms
• USB ports to selected sockets in kitchen and master bedroom
• Warm white LED downlight to kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/WC, bathroom and en suites
• Pendant lights to entrance hallway, living room, dining area, study/playroom, landing and bedrooms
• Telephone socket to living room, kitchen/family room and master bedroom
• TV/satellite point to living room, kitchen/dining area and master bedroom
• Gas central heating with Worcester Bosch
• Greenstar wall-mounted boiler Hive Heating to wirelessly control two heating zones and hot water
• Worcester Bosch Greenstar Cylinder with immersion heater
FINISHES & FITTINGS
• All walls are painted with Dulux Supermatt emulsion
• Solid core internal doors painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Skirting, architrave and door linings painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Staircase spindles and newel posts painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Chrome door furniture
• High thermal performance PVCu double glazed windows with toughened glass where required
• Full-height fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
• Kitchen/dining area, entrance hall, utility room, cloakroom/WC includes Amtico flooring
• Bathrooms and en suites includes Minoli floor tiles
• Living room, study/playroom, bedrooms and landing includes carpet
• The garden has wooden closeboard fencing and a laid lawn
• Composite decking to terraces
• External light to front and rear of property (front is photocell controlled)
• External tap
• Waterproof switched socket
MEDIA, COMMUNICATION, SAFETY & SECURITY
• All ground floor doors and windows are PAS 24 security certified
• Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up
• Mains operated carbon monoxide detectors with battery back-up
Want to find out more about this property?You can register for more information about Buckler’s Park by using the form below.