Semi-detached two bedroom home with a garage and one additional parking space.
Time to think about new beginnings. Whether 2020 brings a growing family or simply a desire for change, this home is perfect for those that need a little more space. There is a wider than normal entrance hall and open-plan layout means it can be easily adapted to suit a wheelchair user.
The kitchen/living/dining room, includes fully fitted Bosch appliances, space to install a lift and French doors leading to the south facing garden which is laid to lawn. The cloakroom comes with plumbing ready to install a downstairs shower room if needed.
On the first floor the master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe, there is a second double bedroom and a stylish bathroom.
There are no hidden extras. All flooring and carpets are included in this home, as well as up-to-date technology such as Hive heating controls and fibre optic cabling as standard.
You can find out more information about
Help to Buy in our free downloadable document.
Carefully considered contemporary design specification with well-known brands included as standard; the hallmarks of a home at Cross Trees Park.
• Designer kitchen with flush handleless doors in a choice of finishes
• Laminate worktops with matching upstands
• Heat resistant toughened glass splashback
• LED warm white strip lights to rear of wall cabinets
• Bosch integrated single electric oven
• Bosch combination oven/microwave
• Bosch re-circulating hood extractor
• Bosch built-in fridge freezer
• Bosch fully integrated dishwasher
• Bosch fully integrated washer/dryer
• Stainless steel sink with Hansgrohe mixer tap
• Roca white sanitaryware
• Roca vanity unit
• Roca LED illuminated fitted mirror
• Hansgrohe mixer taps to basin
• Hansgrohe concealed valve for bath filler and shower
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Choice of full-height Minoli wall tiles
• Roca basin with storage
• Stainless steel switchplates and sockets with white inserts to kitchen
• White switchplates and sockets to other rooms
• USB ports to selected sockets in kitchen and master bedroom
• Warm white LED downlights to kitchen, WC and bathroom
• Gas central heating with Worcester Bosch Greenstar wall-mounted boiler
• Hive heating to wirelessley control two heating zones and hot water
FINISHES & FITTINGS
• All walls are smooth painted with a choice of Dulux Supermatt emulsion
• Solid core internal doors are painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Skirting, architrave and door linings are painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Staircase spindles and newel posts are painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Chrome door furniture
• High thermal performance PVCu double glazed windows with toughened glass where required
• Full-height fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
• Kitchen/dining room, entrance hall, cloakroom/WC with a choice of Amtico flooring
• Bathroom has a choice of Minoli floor tiles
• Living room, stairs, bedrooms, and landing include a choice of carpet
• The garden has wooden closeboard fencing and a laid lawn
• External light to front and rear of property (front is photocell controlled)
• External tap
• Waterproof switched socket
MEDIA, COMMUNICATION, SAFETY & SECURITY
• All doors and windows are PAS 24 security certified
• Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up
• Mains operated carbon monoxide detectors with battery back-up
Want to find out more about this property?