End terrace three bedroom town house with a private carport and an additional space.
This large contemporary, three-storey townhouse is spread over 1,205 sq ft and is built to a high specification with the latest technology such as Hive heating and fibre optic cabling included as standard.
On the ground floor, you’ll find a kitchen with Silestone worktops, built-in Bosch appliances, and large windows to let in natural light. There is a separate living room big enough to accommodate a dining space and to provide flexibility for you to structure your home in a way that suits your requirements.
On the first floor, you will find two bedrooms, a family bathroom, and a separate study/playroom. The second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom which includes an en suite shower room, built-in wardrobes, and a private terrace – perfect for a late summer’s evening.
OUR VISITORS CENTRE AND SHOW HOMES ARE OPEN!
Call now to book your 360° virtual viewing with our Sales Consultants or make an appointment to see our show homes.
Carefully considered contemporary design specification with well-known brands included as standard; the hallmarks of a home at Buckler’s Park.
• Designer kitchen with flush handleless doors in a choice of finishes
• Silestone worktops with matching upstands
• Heat resistant toughened glass splashback
• LED warm white strip lights to the rear of wall cabinets
• Bosch integrated single electric oven
• Bosch combination oven/microwave
• Bosch tempered glass gas hob
• Bosch re-circulating hood extractor
• Bosch built-in fridge freezer
• Bosch fully integrated dishwasher
• Bosch fully integrated washer/dryer
• Stainless steel sink with Hansgrohe mixer tap
BATHROOMS & EN SUITE
• Roca white sanitaryware
• Roca vanity unit
• Roca LED illuminated fitted mirror
• Hansgrohe mixer taps to basin
• Hansgrohe concealed valve for bath filler and shower
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Choice of full-height Minoli wall tiles
• Roca basin with storage
• Satin chrome switchplates and sockets with white inserts to the kitchen
• White switchplates and sockets to the other rooms
• USB ports to selected sockets in kitchen and master bedroom
• Warm white LED downlight to the kitchen, cloakroom/WC, bathroom and en suite
• Pendant lights to the entrance hall, living room dining area, study/playroom, landing and bedrooms
• Telephone socket to the living room, kitchen and the master bedroom
• TV/satellite point to the living room, kitchen/dining area and the master bedroom
• Gas central heating with Worcester Bosch
• Hive wireless thermostat controls
• Worcester Bosch Greenstar Cylinderwith immersion heater
FINISHES & FITTINGS
• All walls are painted with a Dulux Supermatt emulsion
• Solid core internal doors are painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Skirting, architrave and door linings are painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Staircase spindles and newel posts are painted with Dulux Satinwood
• Chrome door furniture
• High thermal performance PVCu double glazed windows with toughened glass where required
• Full-height fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2
• Kitchen, entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC include Amtico flooring
• The bathroom and the en suite includes Minoli floor tiles
• Living room, stairs, dining room, study/playroom, bedrooms, and the landing includes a choice of carpet
• The garden has wooden closeboard fencing and a laid lawn
• External light to front and rear of property (front is photocell controlled)
• Composite decking to terraces
• External tap
• Waterproof switched socket
MEDIA, COMMUNICATION, SAFETY & SECURITY
• All ground floor doors and windows are PAS 24 security certified
• Mains operated smoke detectors with battery back-up
• Mains operated carbon monoxide detectors with battery back-up
Want to find out more about this property?You can register for more information about Buckler’s Park by using the form below.