Welcome to our proposal to redevelop the land at Willington Down, North East Didcot.
In 2017, planning permission was granted for the development of 1800 homes to the north east of Didcot.
Legal & General Homes have been chosen as the developer and operator of the site alongside Croudace Homes where a full collaboration agreement is in place. The site will deliver a selection of high-quality new homes as well as affordable homes.
Numerous community benefits will also be provided, such as:
- New primary and secondary schools
- Employment opportunities in the form of a neighbourhood centre
- Improved connections via public highways, footpaths and cycleways
- A planned leisure facility
- Sports pitches and a pavilion