We are delighted to have commenced development at north east Didcot.
In 2017, planning permission was granted for the development of 1,880 homes to the north east of Didcot. This development will be delivered alongside Croudace Homes, where a full collaboration agreement is in place.
In addition to the new homes, numerous community benefits will also be provided, such as;
- Affordable housing
- New primary and secondary schools
- Employment opportunities in the form of a neighbourhood centre
- Improved connections via public highways, footpaths and cycleways
- A planning leisure facility
- Sports pitches and a pavilion
We have recently launched the Didcot Community Charter and would welcome any input to help prioritise the needs of the local community.
For further information on this development, or the community charter, please contact Ruth Hopkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01344 236380.