Terms and Conditions
PART EXCHANGE SERVICE
Find out more about our Part Exchange Service and its full terms and conditions here.
Find out more about Deposit Unlock and its full terms and conditions here.
5% DEPOSIT CONTRIBUTION
Deposit contribution paid offer is available on selected plots only and may be time limited. Where exact values are stated, these are based on a purchase at full asking price. Some lenders may not accept deposit contributions from housebuilders. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless agreed by Cala at time of reservation.
STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION/STAMP DUTY PAID
Stamp duty paid or contribution offers are available on selected plots only and may be time limited. Where exact values are stated, these are based on a purchase at full asking price. Unless otherwise stated, the offer of full stamp duty paid is for first home stamp duty only. If the Legal & General Homes property purchased is not your only home, you will need to cover the additional stamp duty incurred. Contact the Sales Advisor at the participating development for details of the applicable plots and the latest reservation date and legal completion date to which this offer can apply. This offer is only available in conjunction with any other offer at the sole discretion of Legal & General Homes.
DEPOSIT/LEGAL FEES PAID
Incentives are available on selected plots only. Deposit/legal fees are paid up to a specific maximum value, dependent on the plot-specific offer. Contact the Sales Advisor at the participating development for details of the applicable plots and the latest reservation date and legal completion date to which this offer can apply. This offer is only available in conjunction with any other offer at the sole discretion of Legal & General Homes.
VOUCHER/LEAFLET BASED OFFER
Incentives are available on selected plots only. Incentives are paid up to a specific maximum value, dependent on the plot-specific offer. Contact the Sales Advisor at the participating development for details of the applicable plots and the latest reservation date and legal completion date to which this offer can apply. This offer is only available in conjunction with any other offer at the sole discretion of Legal & General Homes. Vouchers are subject to confirmation of validity. Vouchers cannot be backdated, exchanged, or used as part payment. Only one voucher per reservation. To receive the payment, purchasers must hand in the relevant promotional leaflet to a Sales Advisor at the development to which the incentive applies, on or before the date they reserve their home at that development. The offer is only valid until the date stated on the leaflet and can only be used at the discretion of Legal & General Homes.
Availability of other incentives or offers is subject to lender’s criteria and Legal & General Homes' discretion. Our range of incentives are not all available in one purchase, they represent a selection of incentives and can only be used in conjunction with each other at Legal & General Homes’ discretion. Any offers will be available on selected plots at selected developments only.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
Find out more about our Recommend a Friend offer and its terms and conditions here.
Find out more about our Assisted Move Service and its terms and conditions here.
SHOWHOME SALE & LEASEBACK SCHEME
Find out more about Legal & General Homes' Showhome Sale & Leaseback arrangement and its terms and conditions here.
READY FOR YOU
Find out more about Legal & General Homes' Ready for You offer and its terms and conditions here.
LEGAL & GENERAL HOMES' COMMUNITY BURSARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Cala Community Bursary is organised by Cala Management Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Cala”), a limited liability company registered in Scotland with company registration number SC013655 and whose registered office is at Adam House, 5 Mid New Cultins, Edinburgh, EH11 4DU.
2. The title of the funding initiative is Cala’s Community Bursary.
3. Cala’s Community Bursary invites charities, community groups and local organisations, in select geographical locations, to apply for a share of funding to support community projects in the areas in which Cala operates.
4. The funding initiative will run from 00:00 on 3rd February 2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 on 6th March 2020 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
5. All funding entries must be received by Cala no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All funding entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified, unless a deadline extension has been specified.
6. The Opening Date and the Closing Date are subject to change.
7. To enter the funding initiative:
a. Complete an entry form, which can be found at www.cala.co.uk/bursary by the Closing Date.
b. Request a printed entry form from your local Cala development. Send the completed entry form to the email stated, by the Closing Date.
8. There is no purchase necessary to enter the funding initiative.
9. Cala will not accept:
a. responsibility for funding entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
b. proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the funding initiative.
10. By submitting a funding entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. For help with applications, please contact the email address stated on the form.
12. Please see /terms-and-conditions/offers-and-incentives for a copy of these funding initiative terms and conditions.
13. The funding entries will be judged by a panel of Cala employees. The decision of the panel (acting reasonably) will be final.
14. The funding initiative is only open to charities, community groups and organisations with a UK bank account registered in the name of the charity, community group or organisation making the entry submission and applications made on behalf of a charity, community group or organisation must be completed by a UK resident aged 18 years or over, except:
a. employees of Cala or its holding or subsidiary companies;
b. employees of agents or suppliers of Cala or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the funding initiative or its administration;
c. members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above; or,
d. any third party directly associated with administration of funding.
15. By applying for funding, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any funds awarded. Cala may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the funding initiative.
16. Cala will not accept funding entries that are:
a. automatically generated by computer;
b. completed by third parties or in bulk;
c. illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
d. photocopies and not originals; or,
17. There is a limit of one entry to the funding per charity, community group or organisation.
18. Cala reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Bursary funding.
19. Entry forms cannot be returned.
20. The funding is not negotiable or transferable.
21. In order to claim the funds you must provide the organisation name payable and address.
22. Cala will contact the applicant personally as soon as practicable after 30th April 2020 (the “Announcement Date”), using the telephone number or email address provided with the application form. Cala will not amend any contact information once the entry form has been submitted.
23. Successful applications will be required to participate in publicity related to the Community Bursary, which may include Cala either publishing or making available information that indicates the surname and county of successful applicants in any media, if consent is provided, after the Announcement Date.
24. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact Cala by emailing email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Cala must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
25. Funding may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
26. Cala will make all reasonable efforts to contact the successful applicants. If successful applicants cannot be contacted or are not available, or have not claimed their funding within 7 days of the Announcement Date, Cala reserves the right to offer the funding to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
27. Cala does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the funding.
28. All application forms and any accompanying material submitted to the Cala will become the property of Cala on receipt and will not be returned.
29. By submitting your application form and any accompanying material, you agree to:
a. assign to Cala all your intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
b. waive all moral rights,
in and to your funding entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry to which you may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
31. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Cala may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from the Community Bursary.
32. Cala reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend funding where it becomes necessary to do so.
33. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.