In line with the latest Government guidance, our Visitor Centres and show homes will remain open. To ensure this is a safe experience for everyone, we ask that you book an appointment before visiting us. You can do this on our website or by getting in touch with our sales team by phone or email.
By pre-booking an appointment, we can ensure that only one household visits at any one time, and we can sanitise surfaces, interactive screens and any door handles between visits.
Show home viewings will take place without a member of our team present to limit social contact and make the experience as safe as possible, but our sales teams are on hand to answer any of your questions.
Please be advised that:
- Our teams are fully briefed on the importance of hygiene
- Hand sanitiser stations are available for you to use. We also ask you to wear a suitable face covering at all times. Disposable masks and gloves can be provided on request
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning in our Visitor Centres and show homes
- When the British weather permits, we will try to speak to you outside but we have also installed protective screens within the sales office, should you wish to have a face-to-face chat at any time.
When you visit our sales offices, we ask that you follow the guidance below:
- On arrival, please wait outside or in your vehicle, and one of our sales advisors will let you know when to enter the Visitor Centre
- You will be asked to wear a suitable face covering inside
- Our sales team will then take you through the safety measures we have in place and how your appointment will be conducted
- Most importantly, please keep a two-metre distance at all times.
We would encourage all interested buyers to complete a virtual tour from the comfort of their own home before visiting our developments. All our tours use real imagery rather than CGIs and you can still get up close to all of the fixtures and fittings that are included as standard.
You can find more information and book a one-to-one tour with one of our sales team on our Find a Home search page.
We will continue to monitor the Government advice and keep you up to date with any changes to our plans. In the meantime, our teams are still available by phone and email, and are more committed than ever to delivering the best for our customers and residents – so please do get in touch if you have questions, big or small.